Sunday, July 15, 2012

So, it's Batman week. (also, SDCC hits)

In case you were living under a rock, here's some news for you: The Dark Knight Rises, which is one of the most anticipated films of the year, is coming out on the 20th. This means that you should really go and get your ticket for it because it's going to be awesome. Two hours and forty-five minutes of Batman, Bane, and John Blake. I have faith in Christopher Nolan that he'll be able to make Catwoman ... well, good, but I really want to wait until I actually see the film to make that assertion.

I'll definitely have a review up for it by the time that it comes around. But, in the meantime, I'll be writing up a post about SDCC for all of you to read, though I'm sure you all already know what happened over the past few days. (Iron Man 3, y'all.) Coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment