Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Avengers round-up.

I just want to make a little announcement pertaining to some Avengers news that has come to my attention.

But let's go back to the days of old when the first trailer came out and we all freaked out because THAT MEANT THAT IT WAS REALLY HAPPENING, AVENGERS, IT'S SO SOON. COME TO MEEEEE.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!




We have clips. We have TV spots. We have all kinds of promotions (today I got a Tony Stark sticker from GetGlue. I LOVE STICKERS.) Below I've put the Loki and Nick Fury banter, which is probably one of my favourite, but I've listed the other trailers and clips below the video.


  <a href='http://movies.msn.com/movies/movie-trailers/?videoId=5706d93b-ebf4-4d55-8130-37740888518b&from=#/video/5706d93b-ebf4-4d55-8130-37740888518b/&src=v5:embed::' target='_new' title='&#39;Marvel&#39;s The Avengers&#39; movie clip' >Video: &#39;Marvel&#39;s The Avengers&#39; movie clip</a>

"Team" TV spot

"Head Count" TV spot

"Roll Call" TV spot

"Interrogation" TV spot

"Captain America" TV spot

"Hulk, smash!" TV spot

Official Trailer 2

Japanese Trailer because it's cooler than ours

Little Avengers Target Ad because it's so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment