Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm still on 24, yo.

I mean, I have eight seasons and a damn TV movie to get through and only about 5 hours a day to watch them, and that's not counting how much I need to sleep or eat or occasionally do other things with my life but I will eventually get through them. I'm also apparently not going in order, but due to my slight OCD I might end up having to go back and go in order ..... all over again ..... season 1, before Jack Bauer decided that he needed a buzzcut. I wish you all could see my eyes right now, I just narrowed them at the screen. I mean, the short hair is better. More badass. BUT I DIGRESS. I started with Season 3 and then went into Season 4 but I think I'll double back and go to Season 2 or season 1 even though I don't really care for those two seasons.

Though, this is like my favorite video. Ever.


But then I'll have to go through and watch seasons 3 and 4 again. WHY IS LIFE SO DIFFICULT AND UFLLL OF DECISIONS LIKE THIS. I HATE IT. UGH. But my friends and I have decided to rotate our TV shows in and out every week. The girls want the guys to start watching Supernatural, and the guys want us to start watching Doctor Who, so every week we're going to watch an episode of each, followed by an episode of 24.

Anyway, so there's a bunch of good films coming out soon. Well, not really "good", I'm sure we all know how I feel about the prequels to Star Wars (with the exception of episode III, they all SUCKED A BIG ONE), but regardless, my friends and I are stoked to go and see it on Friday. IN 3D. DUN DUN DUN. But I saw Chronicle last weekend and it was actually quite good. I'm not a big fan of the 'found footage' style of shooting movies but Chronicle surprised me. A good one to go see if you're really .... really bored and have nothing to do. I've wanted to go and see One For The Money for quite some time now but I saw in the reviews that it was actually really terrible ... abysmal, even, so I'm staying away from it for now, or at least until it gets to the really cheap theater (three dollas for a movie yo).

In the meantime, this weekend we're seeing Star Wars, as I mentioned, and I'm really looking forward to three more moves that are supposed to be coming out soon:
This Is War (Tom Hardy, Chris Fine Pine)
The Vow (Channing YumYum and Rachel McAdams)
Act of Valor (with active duty Navy Seals)
and I think that's all for the next few weeks .... at least, I can't think of anything off the top of my head right now.

Heard The Woman In Black was good.

Also, because you're all so lucky, you'll get to see a blog post of me liveblogging a particularly intense (INTENSEEEEE!!!!!111!1!!!!) episode of 24. I hope you enjoy it. That's coming soon.

OH. OH. OH. OH. BEFORE I GO. DID EVERYONE SEE THE AVENGERS TRAILER? I seriously think I cried a little bit when I saw it for the first time. The last scene.




No comments:

Post a Comment