Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man @SpiderManMovie



"Your doorman's intimidating."

Avoiding all the controversy that's behind the whole "why are we making another Spider-Man", because really, I am so excited about this because Andrew Garfield and I'm really, really, really looking forward to it. For real. Seriously. SO LOOKING FORWARD. Here, have Trailer 2. And I'm thinking that tomorrow, I might enlist my friends and we'll do our own frame-by-frame of Avengers trailer. Because frankly, it needs to be done so we can have our own freakouts. And I mean, if I feel like it (which I probably will), I may just go on my merry way and do this one as well.

In the meantime, follow the Spider-Man movie on twitter @SpiderManMovie, Marvel on Facebook and Twitter, and me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment