Friday, January 27, 2012

Liam Neeson Is A Badass.

I felt the need to capitalize all the first letters because I am simply stating facts. Liam Neeson is an action hero, and a damn good one at that. In Taken, he demonstrated his ability to hunt down people relentlessly.  In Star Wars, Episode 1 he demonstrated his ability to be a sweetass Jedi Knight with some badass lightsaber skills and awesome hair. Qui Gon Jinn took shit from nobody. He trained Obi-Wan well. And in The Grey, Liam Neeson didn't take no shit from anyone or anything. People on his flight? Fuck y'all, I'm trying to keep you alive. The Alaskan Tundra? Fuck you, snow, I'm Liam Neeson, I do what I want. Fucking wolves? Liam Neeson takes no shit from no wolves.

Are you catching my drift? Liam Neeson is a badass. The Grey was a great movie, and I don't even like movies about wilderness and people trying to survive. There was a wee bit too much blood for even my tastes, but it was still very good. Very snowy. Very grey. Very awesome. It's all about a group of stranded guys (who work on an oil rig) who are trying to survive the harsh Alaskan wilderness (which is similar to the rough Ohio wilderness) (corn, y'all) with Liam Neeson at the head of the charge.

Basically, it's awesome. You should go see it.

The Grey is in theaters today. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment