Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Deadpool: The Game (Trailer)

So, Deadpool's getting his own game. Deadpool. The Merc with a Mouth. One of the most hilarious, craziest, most awesome characters in the Marvel universe is getting his own game. 

Obviously this is awesome. Deadpool is one of the greatest characters and to have him have his own game can only mean that hilarity, awesomeness, and insanity will ensue. All I want is for him to break the fourth wall within the game. A lot. I've read that in the upcoming movie ( . . . ) he will be doing just that (in addition to being played by Ryan Reynolds again) and seriously, I'm just really excited for this game. 

And I want him to talk to himself. 

Seriously all I want is for Deadpool to be ... Deadpool. Yep. 

Catch the trailer below.



No comments:

Post a Comment